I need to create a web form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to create a web form

I need to create a web form for my site, but I do not know php. Can you please recommend me a php script or some free form builder?

Re: I need to create a web form

This isn't really a question relevant to this forum or to any of the forums on this site.

Have you tried ? I'm sure you'll find an answer there.
    Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Moved to Misc.

Sirta - Please read the forum rules before posting again:

http://forums.petri.com/announcement.php?f=25

Michael
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk
      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

After you read the rules, as Michael asked, it will be nice if you could answer the following question:
        What does your form should do?
        To build a simple form, that will send you the data to an e-mail account, you need only plain HTML. But if you need a form, that will enter the data into a database, then PHP will not be enough...
        So, as I always say to my customers (and, yes, they never learn also) : don't ask how to implement your solution, but tell us what your problem is. There are plenty of experts in this forum (not like myself) that can give you the best solution for what you need to achieve.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
        -

Comment

Thank you for suggestions. So far I found freedback and this free <a href="http://www.emailmeform.com">web form</a> builder which unlike freedback does not show any advertising in the free plan!

Comment

Working...
          X