Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re: SCSI Adapter stops respondig on SBS2003 - "did not respond within the timeout per

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSI Adapter stops respondig on SBS2003 - "did not respond within the timeout per

Thanks, I'll try.
    I exchanged the cable along with the termination.
    I installed those devices after applying SP1.
    Now the Driver is 1.20.xx.
    I got an answer from the LSI support, they tell me that Tandberg Ultrium 2 might not be supported by neither U160 nor U320, i haven't checked it yet, but find it hard to believe that a tape like this wouldn't have it.
    Do you now where to change the communucation speed for the SCSI adapter to the device "MT/sec"?

Re: SCSI Adapter stops respondig on SBS2003 - "did not respond within the timeout per

Moved to Misc forum as this is a general Hardware problem not related to SBS.

IIRC LSI adapters don't give you the interface that Adaptec does to change the speed of transfer.
    TIA

Steven Teiger [SBS-MVP(2003-2009)]
    http://www.wintra.co.il/
    sigpic
    Iím honoured to have been selected for the SMB 150 list for 2013. This is the third time in succession (no logo available for 2011) that I have been honoured with this award.

We donít stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Comment

Working...
    X