Single user TechNet subscription

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single user TechNet subscription

I have an Action Pack subscription but I am debating whether I want to renew it. I do not really have the time to get familiar with much of the software that comes with the subscription.

I was thinking of paying a little extra and subscribing to a single-user TechNet subscription. I will find more use with the technical and reference material. What I would like to know is if the same software I receive from my Action Pack subscription is also availbale with a TechNet subscription?

TIA
    Network Engineers do IT under the desk

Re: Single user TechNet subscription

MAPS. Obviously change the link to your country.

TechNet
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

There's rather more software in Technet but the license is for "evaluation, demonstration and development" only -- no business use
      I have both to keep on the right side of the license agreement
      Tom
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Check out TechNet Plus Direct as well. same as technet plus except you dont get the media (Download service only) but it's cheaper.

Michael
        Michael Armstrong
        www.m80arm.co.uk
        MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X