massege from the explorer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• massege from the explorer

i have server 2003 and i try from my explorer to com inside to some web but when i try i get masseg i attaching file thet you can see the problem
    thenks for help

moti mashiah
    Attached Files

Re: massege from the explorer

Hi Moti,

Sorry but your written English is a bit muddled so I will try and work out what your issue is.

Are you receiving the error message when visiting your website or is this an external website?

The problem is exactly what it says. The SSL certificate that ensures the website is who they say they are has been revoked so the site cannot be fully trusted.

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

I take it you have no issues going to http:// sites

How about any other https:// sites or is it just this one?
      Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

i'm sorry for my english
        this site is external site of my mobile phon and when i try to log in to the web
        this problem Appears
        thanks for ansew

Comment

I would say it a problem on the website and possibly the certificate that they have issued you.

Did they issue you with a certificate??

Oh and i'm moving because its not a security related issue its a certificate issue with a website.

Moving to Misc.

Comment

Moti, please contact Pelephone's support and let them know. There is a good chance they are aware of the problem and can give you a solution.
            I would do it myself, but I'm with Cellcom.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
            -

Comment

Working...
            X