No announcement yet.

User documentation

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User documentation

Hi, I have to produce a user account creation plan that needs to include account naming convention, log on hours, terminal restrictions, password change policy, structure of global, universal and domain local groups, assignment of users to built in groups and rights of specific users for my company. phew

Can anyone suggest any sites or links to pdf to help me get started.

Re: User documentation

I'm sure anyone that has a template for all this developed would be happy to consult with your organization to help you develop such a document. In other words, this is like asking someone to write your term paper -- it won't be free.

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Re: User documentation

Try ... I've seen plenty of articles and forum posts on this topic. I've even several to write some of our policies.

"All technology should be assumed guilty until proven innocent." ~David Ross Brower

CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, Security+, A+