oulook express in xp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oulook express in xp

I format my C drive in order to make a clean installation of Win XP Pro. Before the format I saved all the *bdx files on another partition so I could have my mails back. I had inbox.dbx and other folders named yyy.dbx and zzz.dbx as well. When I put them back after the installation was done I could see those folders only the inbox folder. Could someone help me with that?
    Rudy
    MCSE,MCSA, MCP, Comptia A+

This might seem simple but did you enable "Show hidden files"?
    Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

I made all hidden files possible to be shown but yet I can see those folders only the "Inbox folder" with the mails that were in it.

thanks for your thought.
      Rudy
      MCSE,MCSA, MCP, Comptia A+

Comment

Re: oulook express in xp

Originally posted by Rudy
        I format my C drive in order to make a clean installation of Win XP Pro. Before the format I saved all the *bdx files on another partition so I could have my mails back. I had inbox.dbx and other folders named yyy.dbx and zzz.dbx as well. When I put them back after the installation was done I could see those folders only the inbox folder. Could someone help me with that?
        what do you mean "put them back" ?
        crocus

Comment

Working...
        X