Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desktop VESA stand for 42" screen?

Afternoon all,

I'm in need of a desktop VESA stand for a 42" TV, as the stand that came with the TV seems to have been thrown away when it was bought - the screen has been wall mounted in our office for a couple of years.

"COMLA933" (third item down on the left) in this brochure looks ideal other than the screen size and weight capacity. Not sure what our screen weighs, but we think its VESA 200.

We just want a basic free-standing bracket, nothing that needs bolting to the table.

Is anyone aware of something that might be suitable?

TIA
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Re: Desktop VESA stand for 42" screen?

I have one here. Send 42" TV immediately.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Re: Desktop VESA stand for 42" screen?

Thank you for your enquiry. This has been passed onto our sales team who should contact you within 24 hours to discuss your planned purchase.

Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Working...
      X