Suggestions for My Phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for My Phone

Hi, I own Infocus 350 mobile and in 3 months, The Charger port and display has gone. In Chennai, The service people told that It may cost 5k to repair, but the actual cost of the phone is 7k. I am confused Guys. That is ma Favorite phone and I am not Interested to lose.are there good service centers in your place?

Yes, I know a very good place nearby.
    Should you happen to be in Scotland, I'll point it out to you
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I logged on just so I could like that reply. Effing brilliant Tom.
      Departed: 23rd December 2015

Comment

Cheers, Chris
        You will notice the OP is no longer with us - another spammer from the former Empire....
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

You can choose your friends but you can chennai the ones you don't want. Sorry, a really weekend to that pun.
          Departed: 23rd December 2015

Comment

Puns that bad deserve an air attack... I'll just empty my Bombay on you.....
            Tom Jones
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

Working...
            X