How large of a drive does a Maxtor Ultra 100 ide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How large of a drive does a Maxtor Ultra 100 ide

We have a machine that has a Maxtor Ultra 100 ide that currently has 2 250gb drives attached to it, since one of them has failed we are wanting to get 2 larger drives and replace both of them. I have been looking for the technicall specs for this card but can't find them anywhere. Is anyone familiar with this card and can tell me how big of a drive we can attach to it?

Thanks

Re: How large of a drive does a Maxtor Ultra 100 ide

If you can't find the product documentation, then perhaps you could find out what you need by contacting technical support.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Is your product on this list?
      http://www.seagate.com/ww/v/index.js...001a48090aRCRD
      Wesley David
      LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
      -------------------------------
      Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
      Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
      Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
      Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

gforceindustries - I opened a case with their tech support but haven't heard anything back.

Nonapeptide - Thanks, that link has the Install guide but nothing about the technical specs on the device.

Comment

Originally posted by akitafan View Post
          Nonapeptide - Thanks, that link has the Install guide but nothing about the technical specs on the device.
          I was hoping this one would be the one you were looking for. Other than that, I have no personal experience with it.

However, there's support forums here that you might be able to ask around on!
          Wesley David
          LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
          -------------------------------
          Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
          Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
          Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
          Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

This is the product, http://www.seagate.com/staticfiles/m...tion_guide.pdf

Unfortunately this is the only information I can find about it. hopefully someone their forum will have the infor I need. Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
            X