How do I insert BMPs - Was "Help needed!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I insert BMPs - Was "Help needed!"

Please explain me how do I post my .BMP images in this forum?

[Edit. Open BMP in Paint and then save as a JPG. Thanks. Biggles77]
    Last edited by biggles77; 10th August 2006, 10:46.

Re: Help needed!

First, please use a meaningful title for your post e.g. "How do I post BMPs on this forum" This allows us to respond quicker as "Help needed!" makes us want to call the Police or Fire Service!

Second, please use JPEGS as they are smaller. This makes it easier on low bandwidth connections.

Third, if you look under the box you are typing in, you will see a button called MANAGE ATTACHMENTS (see picture below). Click on it and follow the instructions.

If you are still stuck, please post again and we will talk you through it in more detail.

I assume you have an actual problem you want solved as well? Why not tell us about it.

FOURTH, we prefer not to have advertising links on this site without the owners permission. I have edited the URL above. Please change your signature as well

Tom
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ossian; 10th August 2006, 08:17.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X