Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• own mail-id while replying to all in outlook 2003

Hello friends,

can you please guide me how can i put my mail-id in CC by default in outlook03 while replying all or reply or forwarding mail to others.

Thanks and regards,
    sourabh

Re: own mail-id while replying to all in outlook 2003

Why would you want to -- you have it in "sent items" ?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

hello,

yes there is but i want to make provision so that if i format my laptop if any issues then after download the mails from my server so that i recollect all mails from my new INBOX

Comment

Get a GMail account, have it get your mail, then connect to the GMail account via Outlook 2003.

You'll have everything backed up online and won't have to mess with CC.
        ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Wired View Post
          Get a GMail account, have it get your mail, then connect to the GMail account via Outlook 2003.

You'll have everything backed up online and won't have to mess with CC.

is there another solution that this? i need my mail-id in CC by default while replying to mail...

Comment

There appear to be some 3rd party tools -- looks a useful source here
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

Working...
            X