Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when i print a word file or save All characters overlap / stack one on top of each ot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when i print a word file or save All characters overlap / stack one on top of each ot

when i print a word file or save.

All characters overlap / stack one on top of each other at the most extreme left column of the document.

thanks

Re: when i print a word file or save All characters overlap / stack one on top of eac

Originally posted by eyalho View Post
    when i print a word file or save.
    Just to make sure I understand... your word documents look like this on the screen and on paper? Does it happen with every font that you choose? Check out this blog post and see if it helps you. Also, make sure that your character spacing is normal.

If it's only on paper, I'd say you need to make sure you have the proper drivers for your printer model and OS and that they're the latest version.
    Wesley David
    LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
    -------------------------------
    Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
    Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
    Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
    Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Re: when i print a word file or save All characters overlap / stack one on top of eac

Screen shot would be helpful. Press PRT SCN and save to Paint in a JPG format and attach to your next post. (assuming Nonapeptide's link doesn't help )
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Its not a problem withe driver of the printer.
        I will send you a print screen to show
        thanks

Comment

Working...
        X