Problem uninstalling Microsoft Office 2003 Standard Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem uninstalling Microsoft Office 2003 Standard Edition

Hi everyone, I am having a problem with office on my computer. I recently bought office 2007 home and student to replace the 2003 standard version. Unfortunately, when I try to uninstall 2003 (by going to programs and features) my computer (a dell laptop with Windows Vista) freezes. I also seem to be having trouble with 2007, and I feel that my computer is to blame. How can I successfully uninstall office 2003 when my computer freezes everytime I attempt to? It also seems to be that because 2003 is still installed, my laptop wont recognize my 2007 software. What can I do?

Re: Problem uninstalling Microsoft Office 2003 Standard Edition

Try this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301
    If the information you receive helps please let us know and leave reputation points where appropriate.

The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do. - Ted Nelson

Comment

Thanks a lot for helping me, I successfully got office 2003 off. Now I am just having trouble with 2007, but that's another thread.

Comment

Glad to be of help and thanks for getting back.
        If the information you receive helps please let us know and leave reputation points where appropriate.

The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do. - Ted Nelson

Comment

Working...
        X