Outlook MSI files

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook MSI files

On the Office 2003 CD there is OUTL.MSI and OUTLS.MSI - does anyone know the difference between these ? I have seen one reference which says they are Outlook Standard and Outlook Professional, but I hadn't heard of these two editions of Outlook previously and can't find any other reference to them.

Re: Outlook MSI files

Moved to Office 2003 forum
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Standard / Professional relates to the Office 2003 packaging. Outlook is the same, but the installers may use different keys. What version of Office 2003 do you have, I'm guessing Pro?
      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

the 2003 Pro edition used to come with Business Contact Manager , were standard did not come with!

I think this link compares the differences briefly
        http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...045491033.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by cemarzu View Post
          the 2003 Pro edition used to come with Business Contact Manager , were standard did not come with!

I think this link compares the differences briefly
          http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...045491033.aspx
          That link is for Outlook 2007, not Outlook 2003.
          Last edited by Wired; 7th July 2008, 10:17.

Comment

Working...
          X