having problem with a mdb access

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having problem with a mdb access

all at the sudden i get : "the microsoft jet engine could not find the object 'databases'.make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path correctly " from my .mdb.
    i can't find anything that seems to repair my database.does anyone know something?

Re: having problem with a mdb access

Any clues which version / service pack for Access it is?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I'm using access 2003 sp3.But i have tries also to open it with OFFICE 2007.My database is surely corrupt but i'm trying just to get in and it won't let me.i have tried also open office,access database mechanic v1.1,cimaware officefix 5.18,compact and repair and i always get the same message :

'the microsoft jet engine could not find the object 'databases'.make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path correctly "

Comment

Is it (the database) sitting on a 2003 Server and if so, it Shadow Copy enabled?
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X