Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record in avi what i'm doing on my desktop

Hi all,

I've bought some trainsignal training and they are amazing! The "desktop record" let us understand easily the software. But i'm wondering what kind of software they use to record what they are doing on the desktop. Does anyone know what this software?

Thanks in advance for your help

Re: Record in avi what i'm doing on my desktop

Tons of possibilities:
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...software&meta=

some is freeware so worth trying out

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

there is also the possibility that they arent using software at all... you can just capture the video via HDMI or VGA onto a digital video device.
      its easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
      Give karma where karma is due...

Comment

I believe the software used is Camtasia, http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.as...googleCStmhome . They have a trial version if you want to have a play. It is very easy to use but requires some practice to make it look professional. You will understand if you install and make a sample movie. When playing your movie, watch the mouse cursor.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Camtasia is one of the best out there.
          Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

Working...
          X