Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outlook 2003 - Where are my emails going?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2003 - Where are my emails going?

Please can someone help me?

I am running a small home office network nad having serious problems sending email using Outlook 2003. When using my laptop via my wireless connection no emails are arriving, although I am receiving without a problem. The message goes via the Outbox and appears to go straight away, but messages are not reaching any of their destinations. I am not getting any error messages and none of the emails come back. However, if I use 'Test Account Settings' a test message is sent via Outlook and the emails arrive both on the laptop and on my main PC. I am using Windows XP and Outlook 2003. I am using the internet via a wireless home network (Netgear DG834G Router) with only my main PC and the laptop. When I use the PC all emails arrive without any problems.

My ISP is Tiscali, who have had some server problems of late, but they seem to be ok now. I have tried deleting the email accounts and starting again, I have even uninstalled and reinstalled Outlook but to no avail.

I have run out of things to try.

Any ideas what I need to do to rectify this please?

Re: Outlook 2003 - Where are my emails going?

Go to File -> Work Offline. Is this checked?
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks for your reply - Yes I have checked all the settings and everything seems as it should be.

Comment

Check your email address and see if it is on a blacklist.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X