Word 2003

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word 2003

Nice easy one for you all that I can't seem to fix, when a user types, MRS it automatically changes to Mrs, how do we turn this off. It doesnt happen on my machine, can you even tell me who to get my machine to do it so I can replicate the problem and then see how its fixed.

Cheers

PS she doesnt have an entry it autocorrect replaces MRS with Mrs incase you say that.

Re: Word 2003

Tools
    AutoCorrect Options

You can also check spelling and grammar preferences in:
    Tools
    Options
    Spelling & Grammar tab
    VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
    boche.net - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
    My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.

Comment

Yip, already tried that, need a specific answer, already tried guessing with no luck.

Comment

What I posted didn't lead you close enough to the answer?
        Attached Files
        VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
        boche.net - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
        My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by tolmie View Post
          Yip, already tried that, need a specific answer, already tried guessing with no luck.
          I don't think smart-a$$ answers to helpful posts offered in good faith are going to get you much more than the cold shoulder around here.

Tom
          For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Working...
          X