Typing in an Autoshape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typing in an Autoshape

If I bring up an Autoshape in Word 2000, e.g. a square or circle, is it possible to type ordinary alphabet characters inside the shape? If so, how is it done

Re: Typing in an Autoshape

Put a text box inside the shape, type and format, then group the two together

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thank you Tom Jones. It works and I am now experimenting to perfect want I want to do.
      What a lot of qualifications. MSc and PhD Know but not any of the others but then I am an ignorant ancient landlubber.

Comment

Another happy customer....
        Glad you got it working OK -- you can have great fun with autoshapes and text. You can also have a look at Microsoft Visio, which can take them to the "next level"

QUalifications are mainly microsoft related -- the MC stands for Microsoft Certified (as opposed to certified in the ordinary sense )

Tom
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X