Word 2003:Track Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word 2003:Track Changes

Hi everyone, I have a bit of a problem with the above, we have a user who has a document with track changes on it. Now he wants to see the deletions with strikethrough but if you turn it on it doesnt work, if you go back into the track changes options its back off again. Anyone got any ideas, we have had this happen to 2 users and only way round it was to create a new profile. Look forward to your thoughts.

Cheers

Re: Word 2003:Track Changes

Have you tried deleting the normal.dot file before creating a new profile??

Comment

Good shout, I'm not sure if my colleague has tried that but if not then I'll give that a bash.

Cheers

Comment

Just to help your case read this

http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/p...cle.asp?ID=151

Generally any problems like that with word i delete then let word recreate it.

Comment

Not sure if anyone will followup on this post, but it is similar to my question so I posted here....

I have one user that makes changes to a Word Doc and tracks her changes. Her assistant however cannot see the "redline" changes when she opens the document? Previous/other assistants have no issues?

Will deleting NORMAL resolve this?

thanks in advance.

Comment

it may. it won't hurt to try.
            ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

K. Thanks. I'll let u know how it turns out.

Comment

Working...
              X