Integrate Service pack 2 to Office 2003 Professional Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrate Service pack 2 to Office 2003 Professional Edition

I have an original Office 2003 Professional Edition (no enterprise licence) without a Service pack.
    When I attempt to integrate Service Pack 2 to installation files by this command line:

msiexec /p C:\Office2003SP2\MAINSP2ff.msp /a C:\Flat\Office2003\PRO11N.MSI shortfilenames=true /qb

it report an error:

Create of bite copy at installation for administration is for product Microsoft Office 2003 support only at version with enterprise licence.

In the folder with installation files I havenīt a file PRO11.MSI, but I have only a file PRO11N.MSI. So I must to rewrite the command line to ...PRO11N.MSI...

This error I must to translate to english. I have a czech edition of the Office and I canīt to speak/write english well done.

Really must I have an enterprise licence of the Office or where is the problem ?

Thank you very much

Re: Integrate Service pack 2 to Office 2003 Professional Edition

Did you read:

http://www.petri.com/office_system_2...pstreaming.htm

first?

BTW, your English is buono (fine).
    Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Đ 2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

Yes, I red this web page... When I write on the "Run" tab this command line:
      x:\setup.exe /a
      It wrote same error message than I wrote on my last massage.

Thanks

Comment

Well the PRO11N.MSI indicates you do not have an Enterprise Edition:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826217

Googling:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...office+2003%22

indicates you must have enterprise edition to slipstream successfully.

Back to the first URL, this is your issue since "x:\setup.exe /a" is creating an administrative installation:

You can only use an Enterprise edition of Office to create a network administrative installation source.
        Sorry.
        Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Đ 2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

Working...
        X