Word 2003

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word 2003

Hi everyone, a problem has just arised today with Word 2003. When a user is in a doc they are unable to select parts of the doc and edit it. If you come out of word and go back in then you can edit the doc, this has just started happening to loads of users today, any ideas.

Cheers

Re: Word 2003

Any new updates?

Have you checked for Word Macro viruses?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

As far as we are aware there are no updates. We are not sure if adobe has done kind of update, sorry for being so fague, I'll post when i find out more.

Comment

Originally posted by tolmie View Post
        As far as we are aware there are no updates. We are not sure if adobe has done kind of update, sorry for being so fague, I'll post when i find out more.

There is a known issue with Acrobat causing problems with Word Macros -- you need to upgrade Acrobat to 7.0.8 to overcome it

Might be worth a try?
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X