Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are the "options/license types" within O365 licenses added

Hi guys,

Just a general question which I have been trying to find out, within our O365 admin interface when you assign licenses there seem to be some missing - any ideas how these are added? Are they part of your subscription base so for example O365 K1 license doesn't seem to be listed but it is something you can add (but I cant see how?)

Thanks

I'm not sure I understand. Are you wanting to know how to assign the licenses to users that you purchase or are you wondering how to purchase licenses?
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

I was under the impression within the O365 admin all licenses are available and you just assign them accordingly but based on what you've said I think I got the wrong end of the stick. You purchase the licenses they then become available within your admin portal list and then you assign them - is that right?

Thanks

Comment

That is correct. You can only assign licenses after you purchase them. (go to the subscriptions blade to adjust your licenses)
        Regards,
        Jeremy

www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Cool - makes sense. Do you know if there is an option for a device based license? Or the best way to achieve a shared device so effectively your licensing the device or a single account which multiple people could utilise?

Comment

AFAIK there are no device licenses.
            Regards,
            Jeremy

www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Working...
            X