Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to reset power point view options

Hi,
    my Power Points opens with File tab active. I need to switch it back to default Home tab.
    Found instructions on web. But I don't have Help--options under File tab.

What I am missing?

Instructions:
    PowerPoint opens in Normal view, by default. However, once you save a file, PowerPoint will open that file in the view last saved. That last setting makes good sense, allowing you to start up where you left off-but it might not be the most appropriate opening view for you. If you find yourself switching views after opening a PowerPoint file, consider resetting this default option as follows:

1. Click the File tab and choose Options (under Help). In PowerPoint 2007, click the Office button and then click PowerPoint Options.
    2. In both 2010 and 2007, choose Advanced in the left pane.
    3. Choose the most appropriate option from the Open All Documents Using This View dropdown in the Display section.
    4. Click OK.

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/mic...hat-suits-you/
    "When you hit a wrong note it's the next note that makes it good or bad". Miles Davis

Re: need to reset power point view options

PowerPoint 2010 has "options" immediately below"help" in the backstage (file menu)

If you don't see it there, your systems admin may have customised things
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: need to reset power point view options

I am admin.
      Checked on pc of my colleague. He has it ... So my PP screwed up.

It just pushes me to install 2013. Anyway we started updates on network....

Thx.
      "When you hit a wrong note it's the next note that makes it good or bad". Miles Davis

Comment

Working...
      X