Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office 13 Update

Hi,

I currently have Office 2013 installed on a number of computers, each with different versions of the program.

However, Those that were installed more recently have a completely different and considered older version of Office than those that were installed months ago.

Also the newest version 15.0.4569.1508 - Is this specific for Windows 8.1 only?

Another point is, the updater build in to the software doesn't actually work, I have disabled and re-enabled and it states that an update is installing. Then nothing happens... My current version is 15.0.4454.1510 - this isn't even listed on the versions list anymore..

Can anyone advise me on these issues at all?

Thanks!!

Re: Office 13 Update

Getting any error codes when the Update fails? Any in the Event Viewer?
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Nope no error messages at all.

Regards

Joshua

Comment

Have a look in the Control Panel --> Programs and Features --> View install updates and see if any have actually installed. If they haven't then they should still be listed in Windows Updates.
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Hello,

There is nothing in the View Installed Updates section, I have checked here before and checked again. Also there is no windows updates showing for this.

Comment

Can Anyone advise please? Issue is still occurring and we want to ensure we aren't missing out on features which can be beneficial to us.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X