Outlook 2010 homes and business

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2010 homes and business

Hi folks, I have a user who cannot print emails from outlook, they can print the calendar in outlook but not emails, they get an error about a problem with the printer and to reinstall. Ive removed all printers and re-added, i've repaired office, removed and re-installed, removed profiles and ost files. I've removed the outlook printing file, I also cannot edit the signature, when I click on this it does nothing. When I try to print from word ive seen an error saying insufficient memory when in fact it has plenty. The machine can print pdfs fine and test pages. Service pack is also on for Office.

Anyone got any ideas or is it a reimage, seems a bit much to reimage, would prefer to resolve.

Thanks

Re: Outlook 2010 homes and business

Backup data, Favorites etc and delete Profile (after logging on as a different admin User) Make sure all folders in the previous Profile (and the Profile itself) have been removed. Reboot, then recreate the Profile.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Re: Outlook 2010 homes and business

I think one of the guys ended up replacing the drive as it had other issues, the dust inside was incredible.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X