No announcement yet.

Outlook 2010 not saving auto complete

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2010 not saving auto complete

I am running an Exchange 2007 Windows server 2008, 64 bit and I am having an issue with one of my users in Outlook 2010 He loses he auto complete ability daily, he will work all day and it will build up and remember contacts when he starts an email in the recipient box but then the next day he has to start all over like it is a brand new install. I had this issue with one of my users before and fixed it by creating a new address book, copying all her contacts over and calling the other one old but this is not working on this current user, I have re-installed Outlook, I have created a new address book and copied every thing over, but the same thing is happening today again. Any ideas on this???

Re: Outlook 2010 not saving auto complete

There's two different ways to rebuild the auto complete files. One's through options, and the other is to clear the Windows 7 search cache. Can't remember how to do either one off the top of my head though (about to hit the hay). I'll try to remember to look it up tomorrow and post back.
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **