Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2013 PST file

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2013 PST file

I purchased Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 and am getting to install and would like your advise before I install in regards to Outlook, using Windows 10. Currently I have Office 2007; however never setup Outlook but I do have my .pst file from Outlook 2003 and want to use it with Office 2013.

I believe the first step is to uninstall Office 2007. Then copy my .pst file from office 2003 to my documents in 2013. I keep my .pst file in a separate area.
    Install Office 2013 and I am assuming I skip the part about install Outlook, but not sure. Once the install is complete open outlook and setup my email account. What I am not sure about is how do I connect the .pst file to Outlook since I keep the .pst in a different area?

Below is what I used when I went from 2003 to 2007 but I suspect things are different with 2013?
    - Open outlook 2007 and setup my email
    - Go to Tools>Options>Mail Setup.Data Files>Add
    - Add the PST as my new default, then Close > OK to exit the Options dialog
    - Go to Tools > E-mail Accounts > View or change existing e-mail accounts
    - Select the PST I added in the "Deliver New e-mail to the following location" dropdown (it will most likely appear just below the current default Personal Folders file) > Finish

Originally posted by sheila
    Install Office 2013 and I am assuming I skip the part about install Outlook, but not sure.
    If you don't install Outlook, how are you going to get your email or even follow the steps in the below link?

Setup Outlook 2013 With Existing PST File
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
    X