No announcement yet.

security issue

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• security issue

Hi ,
    We are using office 2013 , Its installed on windows server 2008 , users are connected using terminal services..
    Now , when they are opening the files directly from outlook , they are getting the errors mentioned below...
    What could be the reason...
    everytime they need to save the files from outlook and then unblock it and then it will open...
    is there any way to resolve this...
    thank you...
    Attached Files

Hi ,

Can anyone help in this..

Thank you,

I'm not running that Office 2013 crap but have you check permissions on the location these files would be opened in?
      Departed: 23rd December 2015

Hi, did you install office by changing to install mode before the installation?. The command is change user /install This will allow the application to work correctly on a terminal server by enabling it for multi user use.
        I hope this helps your situation.

Last edited by uk_network; 10th July 2015, 12:10.
        Please remember to award reputation points if you have received good advice.
        I do tend to think 'outside the box' so others may not always share the same views.

MCITP -W7,
        MCSA+Messaging, CCENT, ICND2 slowly getting around to.

Look at the Trust Center settings.
          Also check your group policies and see if someone has made global changes to where files cna be opened from etc. Files that are opened from within Outlook are usually saved in the Outlook secure-temp folders (OLK)
          Last edited by tehcamel; 21st July 2015, 07:23.
          Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point