Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a single DVD with the Office 2013 Professional Plus SP1 32/64 bit

Hi

I have a DVD of Office 2013 Professional Plus SP1 32 bit and one 64 bit.

How am I supposed to create a single DVD with the Office 2013 Professional Plus SP1 32/64 bit?

Thanks

Bye
    balubeto

For the Home/Business edition, the install media includes both 32 and 64 bit, so I would presume there is similar for ProPlus.

It does beg the question why you would want a DVD for the Pro edition - a network share would be more suitable.

EDIT - having checked the separate IMG files for ProPlus, I would suggest 2 folders on the DVD and a batch file to choose the correct installer. Again, I would prefer to use a proper deployment mechanism rather than a DVD
    Last edited by Ossian; 24th May 2015, 10:53.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      For the Home/Business edition, the install media includes both 32 and 64 bit, so I would presume there is similar for ProPlus.

It does beg the question why you would want a DVD for the Pro edition - a network share would be more suitable.

EDIT - having checked the separate IMG files for ProPlus, I would suggest 2 folders on the DVD and a batch file to choose the correct installer. Again, I would prefer to use a proper deployment mechanism rather than a DVD
      I have already tried to do in this way the DVD 32/64 bit but, when I try to install it, the "Microsoft Office Professional Plus encountered an error during setup." and "Microsoft Setup Bootstrapper has put to work." messages are displayed. Why?

Thanks

Bye
      balubeto

Comment

Originally posted by balubeto View Post

I have already tried to do in this way the DVD 32/64 bit but, when I try to install it, the "Microsoft Office Professional Plus encountered an error during setup." and "Microsoft Setup Bootstrapper has put to work." messages are displayed. Why?
        Because whatever you tried to do has been unsuccessful - obviously
        If you wrote a batch file, perhaps you could post the code (not the actual file) as without a hint what you have done, it is not possible to help further.

Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by balubeto View Post
          Hi

I have a DVD of Office 2013 Professional Plus SP1 32 bit and one 64 bit.

How am I supposed to create a single DVD with the Office 2013 Professional Plus SP1 32/64 bit?

Thanks

Bye
          Why do you want to create a single DVD? Answer that question and there may be suggestions to what you want.

Thanks,

Bye
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
          X