No announcement yet.

Autoarchive in Outlook 2007

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoarchive in Outlook 2007

Hello all! This is the first time for me to ever post on a site I am new to system administration and am basically getting a crash course in it! I think that this particular thread is similar to my question, so here goes: I am trying to find a way with using Windows Vista Beta with all updates, and Office 2K7 Beta with all updates, to set Auto-Archive and point my (And in the future, employees for xtra backup on top of other backup methods) .pst archive to my 'created archive folder' which is located on a 2K3 Enterprise server. (Office 2K3 points and Auto-Archives fine) I am thinking that it has something to do with Sync Center in Vista, but once again, very new user hence the name! Any help would be great! Thanks! Also, I do realize that I am using a Beta version so maybe just an insert foot in mouth kind of thing, but hey! I'm learning!

Re: Autoarchive in Outlook 2007

Hi Nusr,
    I have separated your posts from the other topic and moved them into the Office 2007 forum where you should get a better response.

As a word of advice, we prefer a new topic (add a link to an existing one if you like) rather than a "hijack". This lets us keep replies relevant and stops people confusing two separate (although similar) issues.

Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Re: Autoarchive in Outlook 2007

Oh, sorry about that! I will pay more attention in the future