Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• office 2007 problem

Hello
    when i press the help \F1 button (the same problem excel +word 2007)
    i get this message There are no help topics available that match your request
    office 2007
    i do:
    repaire to the office
    run diagnostic=found error and fix
    **all this not resolve the problem **
    please i need to resolve this problem A.S.A.P
    THANKS

Re: office 2007 problem

Sounds as if the help files might have got corrupted -- have you tried a repair install (OK, I see you have)

If I remember there are two options -- repair missing files and a full reinstall -- which did you do?
    Did you try different media (original corrupted perhaps)?

Did this problem suddenly appear or has it always occurred?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      Sounds as if the help files might have got corrupted -- have you tried a repair install (OK, I see you have)

If I remember there are two options -- repair missing files and a full reinstall -- which did you do?-where is this option?
      Did you try different media (original corrupted perhaps)?-which media the install done all ok just the help\F1 not working

Did this problem suddenly appear or has it always occurred?
      see my bold answere
      thanks

Comment

Repair options should (as I say, this is best of my memory as I don't have 2K7 handy) under CONTROL PANEL--PROGRAMS

If you have another DVD, you should try using it, just in case....

What about Q3?
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

if i uninstall the office 2007 and install it again its live the settings (i have second mail account ..)?
          thanks

Comment

Always assume settings are not preserved if you uninstall
            But in Outlook you should be able to export the profile (if not exchange) or at least document it
            Tom Jones
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

Working...
            X