No announcement yet.

copy and paste not working office 2007

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copy and paste not working office 2007

i have problem to copy words and cut it from word to new mail and etc
    i download all windows update and office and do find error office find and fix windows 7 64 bit
    i need help

Re: office 2007

any help please

Damn - no reply in 29 whole minutes. I am shocked, absolutely SHOCKED at the quality of service these days. You really should demand a refund.

For someone who has been a member for 5 years, you should be aware that all members here give up their free time to help others -- if a reply in such a timescale is critical to you, I suggest you contact Microsoft directly (all major credit cards accepted) and get their help

Also can I introduce you to a very helpful "SHIFT" key which allows you to make your writing so much more readable

Since copy and paste is built into the Windows OS, I suggest you start by testing copying between built in applications such as NotePad and WordPad, and reporting back.
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Tr this