outlook log error: Finishing the spooling Cycle, Error code = 0x80040115

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outlook log error: Finishing the spooling Cycle, Error code = 0x80040115

I have a user that randomly cannot send replies or emails. It seems to be throughout the day. It will happend with internal email and external emails. I have enabled logging on the computer and notice that only her computer log as the error above and all logs have "Sending done, Error code = 0x8004010f" I don't know if this helps much. I have removed the N2K file and ran the OSTScan on her box. I have removed and readded her information to outlook. What else can I do to diagnose this issue.

Re: outlook log error: Finishing the spooling Cycle, Error code = 0x80040115

I just ran into this problem today. With Windows 7 and Outlook 2010. The user signs onto the computer with one account ID and the email account in Outlook is different. Outlook is passing the authentication of Windows to the Exchange Server.

Either set the security for the Outlook account to authenticate every time it is opened or apply delegations to allow the Window's account access to the user's account.

Security can be found in File, Account Settings, Change the user's account, click on More Settings and then the Security Tab. Check Always prompt for logon credentials.

Sorry if the comes so very late but....

Comment

Working...
    X