Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to stop the menus vanishing each time they are used with Word 2007

Thanks I will try again next time.

Now does anyone know how to stop the menus vanishing each time they are used with Word 2007. So to change the Font, TPI and colour I need to reactivate the HOME menu 3 times, unlike previous versions or Word.

Re: Windows Live Mail

Is this to do with Word, or Windows Live Mail?

Word should not behave that way but you may have minimised the ribbon -- right click on the ribbon (when displayed) and see if you can untick that option
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks again Ossian, now OK

Sorry to be a pest it was with Word, but you hav warmed me it could happen with WLM

Comment

No, I don't think it does happen in WLM (please, please, consider switching to a real email client like outlook )

Just getting confused if it was anything to do with your original thread

Requested split to separate one in Office forum to avoid further confusion!
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X