problem with office 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with office 2007

So the problem is the following. When I type some text in Word, save it and when I close word, throw me a window with the message that you want to recover my document or the problem send to Microsoft. in Event Viewer having problems
    Code:
    Event Type:    Error
    Event Source:    Microsoft Office 12
    Event Category:    None
    Event ID:    1000
    Date:        5.11.2010
    Time:        13:53:40
    User:        N/A
    Computer:    kompjuter
    Description:
    Faulting application winword.exe, version 12.0.4518.1014, stamp 45428028, faulting module hpcbr6bu.dll, version 0.3.1537.18, stamp 4886de69, debug? 0, fault address 0x00007fcf.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
    I googled but I couldn't to find nothing special except for items that is problem - the printer driver. Can you help?
    if anyone had this problem?
    thanks

Re: problem with office 2007

Can you do a repair install?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

yes, i do but the problem is same

Comment

faulting module hpcbr6bu.dll

This is a HP printer DLL. Delete and reinstall your printer and see if that helps.
        A google search for that line I quoted above will find you plenty of references.
        Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Working...
        X