Sharing Oulook Calendars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing Oulook Calendars

We use hosted email, and use 2007 and 2010 outlook throughout the company for the email. I'd like to set up department calendar's for sharing, but from what I've read, publishing calendars in outlook has been discontinued. Does anybody know if there is a work around this.

Thanks

Does "hosted email" mean "hosted EXCHANGE" - if so, which version?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

sorry, not exchange. They use cpanel

Comment

Damn... if it was Exchange, lots of solutions, but I don't know how cpanel does email. Is it IMAP or POP3 collection (I have a vague memory IMAP does support some sort of sharing - check out this post for links: https://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sh...-and-contacts/)
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

POP3.

Just set up server 2016, installed Office 2016 on it, cause i read that you can share calendars on a WEBDAV server. So i'm in the middle of trying to figure out how to do it, and saw with the article you provided, that it would be "Read Only". 2007 as well.

You just saved me alot of future grief there!!!

Thanks Ossian
          Last edited by Kobe 310; 22nd February 2017, 14:50.

Comment

Working...
          X