Power Point 2007 PDF Conversion Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Point 2007 PDF Conversion Problem

A user at my office is having trouble publishing PowerPoint files to PDF. Every time we go to publish and then open the pdf, we get the attached error message. The PowerPoint contains no animations, and is almost entirely text. The only images are Wordart and Smart Art, but removing these elements and the slides containing them did not fix the issue. Any fixes or workarounds would be appreciated.

Thanks

I forget if PP2007 had the built in "Save to PDF" but if it does, are you using that, or full adobe Acrobat? Basically, can you try a different PDF printer (Cute PDF, FoxIt etc) and see if the problem persists. Also, have you experimented with any options - PP2013 includes a ISO Compliant tick box which has sometimes helped me with PDFing problems
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I am using the Save to PDF option. And I've tried fiddling with all the options, including the compliance tick box. None of it has panned out.

Comment

Can you please try an alternative PDF printer (see my post above) and report back.
        What client OS are they running?
        Are there any other users with the same configuration which work?
        Have you tried repairing / patching office?
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X