No announcement yet.

Problem With MS Project 2007 Reports

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem With MS Project 2007 Reports

Firstly, let me apologise if this is in the incorrect forum, as I am not 100% sure where to place it.

My problem is as follows:

When attempting a Cash Flow Report containing several projects the attached error occurs when it gets to "Building Local OLAP Cubes".

I have Excel 2007 installed on the PC also.

At a complete loss here as to what to do so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
    Attached Files

Re: Problem With MS Project 2007 Reports

FYI, in future it might be easier to paste screenshots into Paint - that way you can upload them as JPEGs which more people will be comfortable opening.

In any case... what OS is this installed on? What SP and architecture? Is the OS fully up to date?

Is Office / Project fully up to date?

Do the event logs show anything relevant?
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Is this a Standalone or Server version?
      Departed: 23rd December 2015

One last plee for infomation, anything in the event logs, Application, System and Office2007 logs?

Has it worked before this, or is this a new setup your testing? If it did work, has anything been changed since last time? If changes have happened, can we get a quick list (like, changed AV, applied updates).

If in asking for more details about a problem I seem to be rude, think about it this way, If I did not have to ask, I would not of been forced to be rude.

Please assume anything and everything I say to be wrong unless I have provided links and evidence, or you have done the same.
        IE: you blow your server up following my advice, not my bad

A OP is bad if I can go to and answer the question by pressing 4 buttons. "Ctrl +c, Ctrl +v".

Is it a local or remote database (and which one)?
          Tom Jones
          MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
          PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
          IT Trainer / Consultant
          Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **