X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office 2003 key required after 2007 upgrade

Hi,
    I'm brand new to this forum.
    I have had so many crashes, I am begining to think it's an MS conspiracy, lost registration keys, no help, from MS. was using MS office 2003, upgraded to 2007. Lost use of Outlook!
    2007 won't load Outlook without the 25 digit key from the 2003 version. Trouble is the case & box are long gone, recovered key, shows as invalid.
    I would appreciate any help!
    Last edited by Wired; 13th July 2009, 10:45. Reason: removed excessive formatting (removed extra brackets afterwards)

Re: New members, wanna say hi? This is the place!

Moved to Office 2007 forum
    Notes
    Please read the forum rules and dont post questions here (in Welcome thread -- thanks, Wired)
    Please don't use so much ghastly formatting in your posts
    Last edited by Ossian; 13th July 2009, 10:50.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: New members, wanna say hi? This is the place!

I think he means don't post questions where ever you did (my guess is welcome area).

You can use magic jellybean to attempt to recover old 2003 key. Otherwise, call microsoft.
      ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Office 2003 key required after 2007 upgrade

Well, witch version of office 2003 you had ? witch version of 2007 did you buy ? there is no valid rease to office 2007 not accept the code you have inserted, probably it's the wrong code. the 2003 was a OEM version ?

Kevin

Comment

Working...
        X