Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable Groove 2007

Hi,
    I'm using Groove 2007 for my office-home computers communication. Using Groove I can gain access to the updated versions of my files both at home and while in office.
    I've encountered a problem, though, when in need of access anywhere, both outside my home and my office.
    Is there a portable version of groove, which may be kept on a usb disk on key?
    Is there any other option available?

Ran

Re: Portable Groove 2007

Hi,

Can you tell us exactly what problems are you having and a little bit more about how your Groove is setup? Are you using an MS hosted servers or have you implemented a local groove server?
    Here is graphical represantation of the technology to help narrow the problem down:

For more info: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/m...thegroove.aspx
    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Re: Portable Groove 2007

Thank you L4ndy for the information. I'm a novice with groove and your reference educated me with quite a bit of information.
      I'm trying to use groove as a synchronizing tool for a single user, myself. I do part of my work at home' part in my office, and sometimes' while visiting various sites.
      I've installed MS Groove 2007 on both my home pc and my office pc. Both computers share an identical workplace and are synchronized constantly. Their communication is a client to client type, and the server I presumably use is the default MS groove server.
      If I could keep a copy of my groove settings on a disk on key, I could extend the use of the program and fill an important missing part of my routine.
      Did I provide the necessary information? If not, please explain and I'll do my best to provide.

Ran

Comment

Working...
      X