outlook 2007 table style printing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outlook 2007 table style printing

I'm having an odd problem that I've been scratching my head over for a few days now, so I'm gonna try pitching it here.

I'm unable to print in table style from a node on our network in MS Outlook 2007 using XPrint. Under page setup the style shows up and all is well, but when trying to print anything in that style, the only available style is memo, table disappears from the options. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Outlook (but not the entire MS Office suite) and that did not solve the problem. Haven't tried reinstalling printer driver and he needs his computer now so I'll try that tomorrow.

Thanks for any input!

Re: outlook 2007 table style printing

Still haven't solved this problem, I'll take any ideas at this point we've tried just about everything. My next solution involves a hammer....

Comment

Probably a good idea.
      Please note that lack of replies does not mean lack of interest, just that no-one (yet) has a solution, so don't "bump" your post
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Not really sure what to suggest. Can you confirm if it is just this user with the issue and if another profile on this machine suffers the same fate?
        cheers
        Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

We fixed the problem, ghosted his hdd and reloaded profile and it worked. Before that we tried reinstalling the entire Office 07 suite on his system to no effect. Weird problem, hope no one else encounters it, I got no answers for ya

Comment

Might have been worth seeing if another user on that machine suffered problems, but either way glad you have sorted it!
            cheers
            Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Working...
            X