Trouble Opening Links to Micosoft Office Word 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Opening Links to Micosoft Office Word 2007

It seems that office 2007 is determined to give me trouble. I had successfully downloaded office 2007 home and student, and it works fine when I open Microsoft Word, but when I try to open a link from the internet, the document does not appear on word. Word comes up blank, no document or white page appears. Hopefully I wrote this where you can understand it. Does anyone know how to make Word open the document successfully? Reinstalling it has not done anything.

Re: Trouble Opening Links to Micosoft Office Word 2007

Where'd you download it from?
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I downloaded Office 2007 from a CD I purchased and the file I was trying to open was on my school website. I checked that the file was working correctly on one of my friend's computers, and it worked perfectly, so my computer is the problem. I have 2007 and the file I am trying to open in 2007 so I should not need a convertor of some sort, right? So why does my computer open to an empty Word 2007, no blank page or the actual information the link was suppose to contain?

Comment

The problem has been solved thanks to someone at another site. The reason the files would not open correctly was that I had my files set to open with word processor instead of just word. All I had to do was go to the file's properties, and changed how the file opened. Thanks to everyone who tried to help.

Comment

Working...
        X