Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2007 Reading Pane Problem Re-visited

Hello everyone!

So far, none of you have replied to my query about why my Outlook 2007 running under Vista consistently refuses to display my e-mail, either by double-click or through the Reading Pane. (I have to view all messages by using either the Reply or Forward functions.)

Does this mean that everyone has solved the well-known 'slowness' and 'incoming mail stoppage' glitches that plagued Outlook 2007 since its release? Did the March update solved a lot of problems? Is everyone entirely happy with the new Outlook?

I'd be delighted to get in touch with anyone who's working on *any* Outlook 2007 problems! We might compare notes. I see that quite a few people have read my 'help' message but so far no-one has had anything to say. (The only reply is from myself!)

Many thanks in advance for any feedback you may have to offer!

Patrick in Australia

[email protected]

Re: Outlook 2007 Reading Pane Problem Re-visited

Do you have any logs in the "Microsoft Office Sessions" on the "applications and services logs" of the client comptuer?

What is the exact build version of your Windows Vista and Outlook 2007?

Is this the same behaviour for calendar/tasks?

Comment

Re: Outlook 2007 Reading Pane Problem Re-visited

Thanks for the reply. Very busy at work right now but will send some quick information immediately and reply again more fully this evening.

Build number for Office Outlook is 12.0.6017.5000 (new March 2007 update) and Vista Business is 6.0.6000 (Build 6000).

The problem I'm experiencing (e-mail messages cannot be viewed either by double cliicking or in the Outlook Reading Pane) only appears in Mail and not in Contacts or Calendar.

E-mails can only be viewed using the Reply or Forward functions.

Best wishes

Patrick in Australia

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X