error message while opening microsoft outlook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error message while opening microsoft outlook

the floowing error is shown while opening out look ....The add-in "c:\Program files\Synmantec Antivirus..."could not be loaded.This problem may be resolved by using detect and repair on the help menu......but as soon as the help and detect is done ..the message goes off..but again the error message appears while closing and opening outlook

i tried reinstalling the office 2003 still same error ....i am using a norton corporate client version 10.1.5.5000..please advice for this message not to appear..but all the out look is working fine

Re: error message while opening microsoft outlook

Try completely removing and then reinstalling the Symantec software, and be sure to reboot the computer when both the removal and the reinstallation is completed.

Also, may I politely ask that you type your posts more clearly, please, without lots of dots in between each sentence? It makes it hard to read. You only need one fullstop there. Thank you.
    Best wishes,
    PaulH.
    MCP:Server 2003; MCITP:Server 2008; MCTS: SBS2008

Comment

Open Outlook, Tools, Option, Other, Advanced Options, Add-In Manager and then remove the tick from the offending Add-in
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Biggles77 has come up with a good idea as usual - I wonder whether this will disable the Antivirus from scanning emails? I don't know how the Symantec add-in actually works so this may be me just worrying.
        Best wishes,
        PaulH.
        MCP:Server 2003; MCITP:Server 2008; MCTS: SBS2008

Comment

Working...
        X