Dual TP-Link ADSL Router

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual TP-Link ADSL Router

Hello, i need some help, i have Two ADSL Routers TP-LINK, the idea is to conect one router with sbs for exchange server, and another router to TS server, but both in the same network. What is happening is when both routers are connected, i cannot have a stable connection with the servers, packet lost is the major problem when trying to ping both routers. What is the best way to setup this, have both adsl routers in the same network.

thanks in advance
    Kevin

Re: Dual TP-Link ADSL Router

It is possible to use two DSL routers in the way you describe, provided that the two hosts in question are manually configured to use different gateways.

What does your network/IP setup look like? Do these routers have different local ("inside") addresses in the same IP network?

You haven't by any chance configured any of the hosts so that it has two gateways?

Comment

Re: Dual TP-Link ADSL Router

Hello SER Olmy , thanks for the answer, i have an ESXI server with 3 Virtual Servers, with 192.168.1.2 ,3 ,4 , and what i want is to connect the Router 192.168.1.254 to be the gateway of the server 192.168.1.3 that is the TS Server, and the Router 192.168.1.252 to be the gateway for the server 192.168.1.2 that is the Exchange Server. So that who uses the TS server wont be hammered with sending emails from the exchange server. And what is happening is that these two routers dont seem to connect correctly, the are packet loss when trying to ping one server to another that are in different gateways, hope i helped you.

Best Regards
      Kevin

Comment

Working...
      X