No announcement yet.

Yahoo Mail

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Mail

Can anyone fathom out why I cannot attach any files with this PC to outgoing mail at the Yahoo site with either of two Yahoo accounts I have with them. Yet there is no such problem with I use an older PC. When I load any file on this PC to an email my router fails to show any activity with a flicker, so the little uploading indicator wheel keeps spinning forever unless I click remove to delete the attachment.

Yahoo did not answer this question when I emailed it to their Help. I have no such problems with a Hotmail account at the MSN site. My full AVG antivirus gives no indication anything is wrong.

Re: Yahoo Mail

Is this web based, or are you using a client like Outlook Express?
    What OS is on the client PC?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Re: Yahoo Mail

No I am not using OS for Yahoo mail never having succeded in installing a Yahoo POP address with OS. Besides if the fsnet mail fails anytime on OS I can use the webmail on the Yahoo site or the Hotmail webmail on the MSN site as I do all the time.

But I have arranged for all Yahoo and Hotmail to be forwaded onto to OS, though unlike Hotmail Yahoo now charge for the service with new accounts it appears.