No announcement yet.

Password Protection Systems

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Protection Systems

Can anyone please explain the mystery of what we are supposed to copy from the screen from the crazy distorted print intended to prevent a spammers computer accessing certain sites? Even with my limited intelligence I can usually fathom out how to copy one line of silly print, but I have get to fathom out the latest new nerd system where two blocks of print are showing, the second on a separate line.

Are we supposed to copy the second part on a separate line or ignore it altogether? Needless to say the vastly complex Microsoft site loves to use this nerdy double print protection!!

Re: Password Protection Systems

Click the "speaker" button and get it to play the sound if you have trouble reading it. Alternatively, click the appropriate button and it will provide you with a words. If there are 2 words, I put a space between each word. It has worked for me so far.
    Departed: 23rd December 2015

Re: Password Protection Systems

"captcha" for more information, but basically put in two words separated by a space
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **