connect to server on separate part of network

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connect to server on separate part of network

I am having linking a computer to our SBS server. The computer in question is set in a warehouse on our site. We have a leased internet connection which is used on a number of different offices.

The sbs-server has an IP address of 192.168.50.254 with a gateway Ip address of 192.168.50.1. The firewall on this network has an external IP of 10.50.0.37 with a gateway of 10.50.0.254 and this links to the leased line equipment. The external IP address for this network is 62.7.70.237.

The PC in the warehouse has an IP address of 192.168.0.2 attached via a router to the leased line. The routers Ip address is 192.168.0.1, the external IP address is 10.50.0.55 and a gateway of 10.50.0.254. This links to the leased line and seems to have an external Ip address of 62.7.70.238.

My issue is that I want the PC in the warehouse to be able to connect in some way to the SBS-Server. I cannot seem to access it via the external IP or the gateway (10.50.0.37). I assume I need to add some route or something into the router? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Re: connect to server on separate part of network

talk to the leased line provider, tell them what you want.

basically, you either need to configure routes across it, or setup a VPN.
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Working...
    X