Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to know how is having my domain details

Hello,

I my domain "example.com" is no more online. How can i know who registered by domain with the administration details.

Did you have the domain previously? If so, did you let it expire? If not, why shouldn't someone else buy it?
    Alternatively, have you been hijacked - if so, speak to whoever you registered the domain with?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

This Domain was registered since many years. but we move our website hosting from our previous ISP to a digital ocean. This movement was done until we are able to access our website on the new host. recently our websites and all the services on our domain example, com cannot be accessible. even if i type on the web www.example.com i dont get result.

now our current host is saying they are point point to our domain name example.com but they are not hosting it. Now we want know exactly who is managing " example.com."

Comment

Check your DNS A records and make sure the IP address is correct (i.e. it is the one supplied by your current host).
        A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Working...
        X